Monday, August 3, 2009

A Roller Coaster of Emotions

TTC can definately play with your emotions...you can go from happy, to sad, to depressed, to excited in a matter of minutes, even seconds. I've been so confused with this cycle, and I blame it on the Provera that I've been taking.

FF gave me CHs on CD10!! I wasn't even done spotting yet, but that is the day I started taking the Provera. I did notice that it said that the progesterone may have caused my temps to go up so the CHs may not be accurate. I went out and bought some OPKs because I was concerned. I took one on Friday night and it was close to being positive, but still negative. I was excited, and I thought for sure Saturday would be the day. Well, I took the OPK and the second line was barely visable. I was crushed. I was thinking that maybe FF was right and that the darker line I had gotten the day before was coming off the LH surge and I had indeed Od already.

Last night, I decided to take another one. I just don't buy the CHs. My temps are still fairly low and I just haven't felt like I've Od already. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel different after I O. It's strange!! Anyway, imagine my surprise when the second line was super dark!! I posted it online and asked for opinions on whether or not it was positive. The consesus is that it was negative, but super darn close to being positive...so hopefully I'll have 2 dark, beautiful lines when I test today. We've been BDing to cover all our bases just in case. I hope this is our month!! If I got pregnant this month, I'd be due on my mom's birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment