Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm about ready to throw in the towel

I just am feeling really helpless and frustrated with this whole TTC business. I don't understand why it's taking so long and being so much harder to conceive this time around. We had no troubles with the girls at all! NONE!! Addy was a hole in one and Lauryn only took 2 months, but this...this is dragging on to 9 months already :( It's been nearly 5 months since by angel grew wings, and it's not getting any easier...In fact, it seems to be getting harder as my cycles seem to be getting weirder and weirder.

I took the Provera that was given to me at the end of July and got my period on CD23...WTH?? Well, this month I got my period on CD19!! I made a call to the other OB office in town with hopes that they'd be able to give me a second opinion, but that appointment isn't for another 3 weeks, and I don't know what to do in the meantime. Do I try again and get my hopes crushed when AF shows early, or do I wait and just suffer in the meantime while all the people around me seem to be getting pregnant without much effort? It just sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment